Pre-planning is a great way to remove the emotional and financial burden often left to grieving loved ones. It also enables you to choose a memorial that is fitting with your lifestyle, interests and station in life. It allows your purchase to be made without grief, unhurriedly, and paid for out of current income at today’s prices.
There are many ways to remember someone. You can keep their photo in your home and heart. You can make a gift to a church or charity in the name of a dear one. And you can also choose to make a permanent, lasting tribute to them that will memorialize them forever.
For most people, the choice is a memorial.
A Memorial is permanent.
- Made of granite, marble or bronze, it’s designed to last through the ages.
A Memorial is personal.
- With carvings or drawings to reflect your loved one’s life and interests.
- With symbols to highlight their personality and character.
- With inscriptions to proclaim feelings and faith.
- With special insights to your loved one. Everyone seeing it will understand.
A Memorial is history.
- It provides a permanent record of someone’s life that cannot be lost.
- By choosing a memorial, you can honor and memorialize your loved one and your entire family for future generations to know and remember.
A Memorial is art.
- It gives you an incredible opportunity to express your love in a manner both enduring and beautiful.